A Simple way of making a Flower
Glue, paper, scissors, colours and a straw
DRAW AND CUT OUT A LARGE CIRCLE DRAW AND CUT OUT A SMALLER CIRCLE
Take the large paper circle and fold it in half
Then fold it again
4. Do the same for the smaller circle -
HOLD the pointed piece and cut off the top left and right pieces OR curve the top as shown in the picture. 5. Colour in the petals.
6. Cut out some shapes like a ‘V’ for the leaves.
7. At the back of the large circle sellotape a straw for the STEM 8. Sellotape the leaves in the same way.
9. Glue the small circle to the centre of the larger one
10. Glue glitter and pom pom s to your design -
keep adding circles with different ways of cutting the tops
USING SQUARE CUT PAPER